Some Android phones do not come with the torch app by default. You will need to download the app from the Play Store or another accredited app hosting platform. Most smartphones have an option to activate the torchlight/flashlight; however, you cannot activate the back flashlight using the default Flashlight feature. There are apps available such as 2flash APK, that let you use your entire screen and your back LED flash as your front flashlight. We will show you the best apps to enable front and back flash selfie lights.
Although many apps can do this, the one we’re reviewing here is our favorite. You won’t find many apps that support both the back and front flashlight features. Our team recommends this app as it is light and intuitive.
Your device must have both a front and back LED flash. Some devices include the Moto X Pure and Samsung Galaxy J7 and Honor 7 Octa-Core, and Sony Xperia. This app allows you to use the front and back flash functions of your Android smartphone. It is a great app that you can install on your Android phone. You can download this app free of charge from trusted app stores. You can download the app from the Google Play store. However, you must have Android KitKat (4.4+) or any other version. The app isn’t as heavy as other flashlight apps, and it is extremely lightweight.
Features of 2flash APK
- All Android Mobiles with front and rear flashlights work flawlessly.
- This makes it easier to activate your rear or front LED.
- It’s intuitive and more helpful than other Android apps.
- This app makes it easy to take selfies in dark environments.
- It also allows users to make video calls at night.
- This app can be used as a torch when using a video calling app, especially at night, via the front camera.
- This is the best utility flashlight available in all of the app stores for Android smartphone owners.
- Use your front flash to take great camera shots. Compatible with all camera apps. Illuminating your face makes selfies great in low-light environments.
- The LED Hardware Trigger App does not display white for brightness.
How to download 2flash APK 2021 on Android?
The downloading of this mobile flashlight is very simple. First, you have to follow these easy steps to download the app on your android phone.
- Enable the security option “allow download from unknown sources”.
- After enabling this option, click on the download now button.
- The downloading of the 2flash APK will start and will be completed within seconds.
- After downloading, install the app on your mobile and start using it.
This app can help you if your smartphone doesn’t have an option to activate the back LED flash. The app is completely free and does not require in-app purchases. In addition, the app is lightweight so that it won’t clog up your smartphone. However, this app might not work if your device has been improperly rooted. If you need to root an Android smartphone, we recommend that you consult our rooting guides.