Ping IPTV is an internet service provider that has more than 800 TV channels almost in all categories such as entertainment, news, movies, and sports. It is a paid service and has a monthly subscription fee. On buying a subscription plan, you can use it on 5 devices at a time. Ping IPTV works on multiple devices including android mobiles, android TV, smart TV, Fire TV, iOS, and Amazon Firestick.
You have to pay a monthly fee of $24 to use this IPTV on your device. After paying the fee, you can enjoy watching movies, TV shows, or sports channels on up to 5 devices simultaneously. Ping IPTV supports team is always available to guide its customers.
- 1 How can I purchase a subscription plan?
- 2 Features of Ping IPTV
- 3 Important Note
- 4 How to download Lenox media player on Android?
- 5 How to download Lenox media player APK on Android TV, Fire TV, and FireStick?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase a subscription plan?
Purchasing a subscription is an easy and simple process. Follow these steps to buy the subscription plan.
- Visit the official website of Ping IPTV.
- Go to the IPTV subscription page.
- Click on the “order” and it will redirect you to the payment page.
Ping IPTV Subscription Packages 2021
Features of Ping IPTV
Ping IPTV has the following features.
Ping IPTV has more than 800 channels including channels from the USA, Canada, UK, Spain, and many more countries from across the world. These channels include entertainment, movies, news, and sports channels.
You can easily install the IPTV subscription on your device. You can also find the tutorial guide from their official website.
The ping IPTV offers 24/7 support to its customers through email, telephone, and different social media platforms including Facebook and Whatsapp.
Ping IPTV offers high-quality HD streams to entertain its users.
One Day Free Trial
The best feature that Ping IPTV gives a day free trial so that you can check the app before purchasing a subscription plan. No credit card information is required to avail of this free trial.
Ping IPTV doesn’t have its app, but you can use it with Lenox Media Player. You have to manually download the Lenox media player on your Amazon Firestick. For other devices such as android devices, you can download it from the Google Play Store, and for iPhone or iOS download it from the apple app store.
How to download Lenox media player on Android?
The Lenox media player needs to be installed manually because it is not available in Google Play Store. There is a very simple and easy process to install it. The downloading and installation process is given below
- Go to the settings and enable “apps from unknown sources.”
- Search the APK file and click on it.
- Tap on “Install” to install the app.
- It takes a few seconds to install.
- After installation, tap on the “open” button to open and use the app.
How to download Lenox media player APK on Android TV, Fire TV, and FireStick?
The downloading process of Lenox media player on Android TV, Fire TV, and FireStick is given below. Follow the process to install this app easily.
- Tap on Settings on the home screen.
2. Search and click on” MyFireTv”.
3. Go to the developer option and tap on it.
4. Tap on “apps from unknown sources”.
5. “Turn on” it to download apps from unknown sources.
6. Go to the home screen.
7. Type the downloader on the home screen and search it.
8. Tap on the downloader app.
9. After this, open the downloader app.
10. After opening the downloader, tap on the “Allow” button.
11. In the “Quick Start Guide” click on the “ok” button.
13. Enter the URL of the app and tap on “Go”.
14. The download process takes a few time.
15. To install the app, tap on the “Install” button.
16. It will be installed in a few seconds.
17. To delete an APK file, tap on “Delete”.
18. Click on the “Delete” button to confirm the delete.
19. To find Lenox media player go to my apps.
20. Open the app and enjoy streaming.
A lot of IPTV apps are available in the market, and these apps have thousands of channels to entertain you. Ping IPTV subscription plan is affordable because you can use it on 5 devices by paying only $24 per month. Ping IPTV works on iOS, Xbox, Roku TV, and PlayStation as well. Keep visiting our website for the latest news and updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ping IPTV free to use?
Answer: No, it is a paid service and not free to use.
- On how many devices I can use this service?
Answer: You can connect Ping IPTV on up to 5 devices at a time.
- From where I can purchase the subscription?
Answer: Visit the official website of Ping IPTV and go to the subscription page to buy the package.
- On what devices Ping IPTV works?
Answer: It works on different devices including Android devices, Fire TV, Smart TV, Roku, iPhone, Amazon Firestick, and many more.